Thursday, March 5, 2009

About my self

My name is Sultan Muhsen Hanash. I have a very small mustache and small beard.I'm not tall and not short I have a normal tall and at the same time I'm thin.
I was born in the UAE (Ras Al khaimah).My favoritrs hoppy
are play foot ball, play tinnes table, swimming and walking.
I am now studying at ADMC. In the first year I faced some problems but I overcame it and I passed the first year. Now I am in the
Engineering study.
I have traveled to many countries with my Football club but I didn’t travel for tourism I travel for training and camping. The best trip was when I traveled to Germany because I got injured and my doctor told me that I must not do training so I had free time. I went with my family to Saudi Arabia to do Omrah and I think we travelled to there by car and when we came back we crossed Qatar high way. My mother told me I travelled with her when I was two years old so I don’t remember anything about this.
In the future I want to complete my study and get a good job. After that I want to have small family and small villa with small garden. If I have a lot of money I will help the poor and my relatives. And I will send my father to an international hospital. Because he has some problems with his heart. That’s everything about me.



This blog will be useful for all and our goal in this blog that we illustrate some big problems in the world. Also I will make presentation about global warming.

4 comments:

  1. i hope you get a good job other than football

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you success and be a phenomenon in the history of football

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice now I know more about you and I know you are from RAK. Nice blog and nice colors> good luck

    ReplyDelete